Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Friday

WOW, look what God did yesterday
"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Josh 24:15.

Oh dear people, the last thing Jesus commanded all of us is to do is "Preach the gospel to every creature" Mk. 16:15. He is saying, "give them a chance to go to heaven." 

Tell the good news

Yesterday, I had some business with a person in the branch of a big business. I stepped out of the office a few minutes after signing some papers and out of his office stepped the manager of the big branch. He smiled and said hello. Graciously I handed him the Mickey Mantle tract. It opened the door to talk to him. Oh my was his heart opened. I told him how God loved and that Jesus suffered and died for our sins, paid our debt in full and rose again. His eyes filled with tears and he gladly bowed his head and prayed out loud with me to receive the Lord Jesus. He then said, "God sent you to me today." It was awesome.
Five minutes later

The number two man, looked up, saw me and said, "Hello." I asked if he had a minute. He said, "Yes, come on in." Isn't God great. This man, about 40 years old, was a preachers son. He had run from God. After I shared the gospel with him, he too was in tears and prayed out loud with me to receive the Lord Jesus. I wish you could have seen him as he jumped up, smiling and shook his head saying he could hardly believe what had just happened to him. GOD DID ALL OF THAT. 

TAKE CHARGE

Let's obey God and get in on the thrill of all thrills of seeing people born of God right before our eyes. It is fantastic.

And I love you dearly and tell all of this and pray you will be blessed and used of God. All because of Calvary, sumner

Count Your Blessings
When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

Refrain
      Count your blessings, name them one by one,
      Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
      Count your blessings, name them one by one,
      And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

Refrain

When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

Refrain

So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.

Refrain

Daily Smile:

Dear John,

I have been unable to sleep since I broke off our engagement.

Won't you forgive and forget? Your absence is breaking my heart.
I was a fool, nobody can take your place. I love you.

All my love,


Belinda. xxxxoooxxxx


P.S. Congratulations on winning this week's lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment