Sunday, October 12, 2014

I'm Not So Bad

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Just when I thought I was OK. Just when I thought my faults and sins were not that bad, I read this verse!
 
Have you ever had those thoughts? I'm not so bad, my sins not that big?
 
Well, dear friend, let me wake you up! Like it or not, we all are born in sin. We sin every day, the Lost and the Saved. We are not perfect in this flesh. We may be saved, but, we are still in this flesh and this flesh sins every day. 
 
We don't want to sin. We try not to sin, but, we sin in spite of ourselves.
 
Could this be God's will to keep his children humble; to make us realize our dependecy upon our LORD? I have to ask for forgiveness and mercy every day. 
 
Yes, our soul is saved and have been made perfect, BUT, we are still in the flesh, and, this flesh sins every day. 
 
Thank God one day this flesh will be changed when we meet our Saviour! 
 
Are you waiting to meet your Maker?
 
God Bless;

Walter D. Hill D. Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment