Saturday, February 14, 2015

Born Again

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Here in verse 6 we find the order of birth. A person is borned of the “flesh” first, then, of the Spirit. This verse refutes the idea of some spirit floating around some where waiting for a body to be borned.
Our Bible is perfect in every way, even in sequential order. A person “born again” infers a person has already been born before! Do you see the logic here? I challenge you to do a study on the word spirit. Pay attention to what it means when the “s” is capitalized and when it is not.

Don’t pay any attention to folks that say you can’t know you have been born again. I was born again and I was there when it happened. It made me a different person with a different out look.
The most important question you will ever be asked is, “Have you been born again?”
If you have, I rejoice with you.
If you have not, I pray for you.
GOD loves you!

God Bless;
Walter D. Hill D. Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment