Monday, October 19, 2015

Work hard for the harvest

by Sumner Wemp

"I am the vine, ye are the branches; he that abideth in me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit, for without me ye can do nothing' John 15:5. I have done no farming but I have been in all 50 states and on many farms. One thing is very common, they all work hard. The same is very true in the spiritual world. Pastors and people who produce much, work much. They do not sit around hoping and praying they will have a good harvest. They plow, plant, prune and pick to have a good harvest. I have a powerful, primary passion and purpose in this life. I do not want anyone to miss heaven and land in hell. Hell will not be a joke for one minute.

God loves you and proved it beyond doubt. He sent His own Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, who knew no sin, to suffer and die for your sins and mine on the cross, paid our debt in full, rose again and was a seen alive by multitudes of people. Will you also believe God that Jesus loved you also and paid your debt for your sins in full and you believe God that is what gets you to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment