Tuesday, March 21, 2017

One Thing Yet To Rise

by Pastor Carter Conlon

There seem to be so many things on the rise in our day. We think about the number of people needing food assistance. The hopeless feeling among so many of our teenagers. The cultural, the social and racial divides seem to be threatening everyday to increase. But the one thing that has yet to rise, has within it the power to change everything around it. It’s the sound of the voices of God’s people, you and I, calling out to Him, for the future of our nation.

For I still believe the words that are written in the word of God in 2 Chronicles 7:14, “If my people, who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from the heaven, I will forgive their sin, and I will heal their land.”

It’s time to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment