Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Friday


Nothing Can Separate

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can’t and life can’t. The angels can’t and the demons can’t. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can’t keep God’s love away." Romans 8:38, NLT

We can find ourselves separated from much in our lives. It could be because we are hospitalized or imprisoned, because of war, persecution or distance. A thousand reasons can cause us to be unable to be in contact with those we love or go where we wish.

But let this promise encourage you. Nothing can separate you from His love, but nothing! If you ever feel all alone, and like dying, weeping, hurting or hopeless, this promise you can hold on to. We may be parted from everything else but never His love.

I was listening to a prisoner in the Isle of White, who had rung Premier radio and was experiencing this promise and was surrounded by God’s love, his spirit being lifted up in praise, whilst being in jail. For wherever you are, in every circumstance, His love can reach you and hold you.

In the 1960’s a friend of mine was just doing her washing one day, when she suddenly experienced the love of Jesus coming upon her, filling her with His Spirit. God is always looking to bless us. All she knew was an overwhelming love. So even a busy Mum, perhaps stressed with the world’s problems on her shoulders is not separated from His love. It’s not just words, but a powerful revelation of Gods holy, love filling your being, that raises your spirit into His presence.

Beloved and Blessed, The Fathers’ pure delight,
Redeemer, Sustainer, You’re my passion and my prize.
My brother, my comforter, My shepherd and my friend,
My ransom, my righteousness, The streams that never end.
You’re unchanging, magnificent, You’re all I could desire.
You’re my breath of Life, Son of righteousness,
You’re the love that satisfies. Stuart Townend

Prayer: We pray for anyone we know, who is insecure and fearful. We pray that You would dispel their doubts and enfold them with Your presence, that they would know Your inseparable love in their lives, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Today's Writer : Pam Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment