Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Saturday - The Last Day Of 2011

An AMEN message
Trust Is Based On Character, Not Circumstances

Years ago a military officer and his wife were aboard a ship that was caught in a raging storm at sea. Seeing his wife’s fear, the man tried to comfort her. Suddenly she grasped his sleeve and cried, "How can you be so calm?" He stepped back and drew his sword. Pointing it at her, he asked, "Are you afraid of this?" "Of course not!" she answered. "Why not?" he inquired. "Because I know you love me too much to hurt me," she said. He replied, "I also know the One who holds the winds and the waters in the hollow of His hand, and He loves us too much to fail to care for us!" Bible says in Job 13:15; Job had that same trust. He had lost his children, his wealth and his health. Even his wife had turned against him. He had only one more thing to lose—his own life. Yet Job declared that even if it were to come down to that final loss, he would continue to trust that God had a purpose in everything that happened to him.

In Job’s eyes, the important issue was not what was happening but whose hand was behind it. If God did it, Job knew he could trust it. Often our trust is based on the "what" rather than the "who." We focus on the event rather than the One who controls that event. Consequently, when trials and tribulations come crashing down upon us, our faith is shaken. We can’t understand why a loving Heavenly Father would allow such grief to enter our lives. Yet if we truly believe that He loves, we can say with Job that even though He slays us, we will believe He intends it for our good. In His infinite wisdom and goodness, He will take the most difficult circumstances and use them for our good. When you are facing life’s most severe trials, focus on the character of God. Build your trust on who God is, not on what is taking place. When you know who He is, you never have to worry about what He will allow to happen. Trust is based on character, not circumstances.


Daily Smile:
A man took his son fishing one day. After a few hours in the boat with not much to do, the son started asking his father some questions. 

"How does the boat float?" he asked.

The man thought about the question for a moment, then said, "I don't really know, son."

"Well, how do fish breath underwater?"

The man scratched his head. "I guess I don't know the answer to that one either."

"Why is the sky blue?" the boy persisted.

The father replied, "I really don't know, son."

The boy started to worry that his father was getting upset at all the questions. "Do you mind me asking questions, Dad?"

His father immediately reassured him. "No, of course not, son! If you don't ask questions, you'll never learn anything!"

What to Do to Go to Hell???  
     Rien!!! Nichts!!! Semmi!!! Ingenting!!! Nada!!! Non niente!!! Nic!!! HiƧbir!!! NOTHING!!!

    You do Absolutely Nothing!!!

    We, including me, have already sinned enough to deserve Hell!!! There will be NO Boasting in Heaven. We cannot be Saved by Our Own Righteousness, BUT only by GOD’S Grace, through Faith...

    “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23...

    “The wages of sin is death” Romans 6:23a...

    “He that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God” John 3:18b...

    Where is the place of condemned sinners??? Hell.

HELL is described in GOD’S Words, the Bible as a place of torment, outer darkness, and “weeping and gnashing of teeth” in Matthew 8:12b... It’s “where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched” Mark 9:44...

    Now the Good News: God does not want you to go to hell!!!

    “The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” 2 Peter 3:9...

    The World would like everyone to believe that there are many ways to Heaven... Let me be very clear when I say, God provided the only absolute way to be saved from hell!!!

    “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners” 1 Timothy 1:15a...

    Trust in Jesus Christ to save you!!!

    “The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” Romans 6:23b... “He that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on Him” John 3:36b...

    It's your decision...

    Why not take God at His Word??? 

    Jesus said that whoever “cometh to me I will in no wise cast out” John 6:37b... “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” Romans 10:13...

    Will you place your trust in Jesus???

    Why not pray and ask Him???

    “JESUS, I now admit that I am a sinner headed for  hell, and I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. I now cease to rely on myself, my religion, or anything I might do to save myself. I now know and believe that You died on the cross for my sins, You were buried, and You arose the third day. I now trust in You as my Savior. Thank You, Lord Jesus.”

    You have just made the MOST Important Decision of You Life Today; however, satan is not happy about your decision and will go out of his way to discourage you... Get in touch with your pastor or one of the pastors writing for StarLight News and tell him of your decision... He will help you learn more about the Bible and JESUS... He will introduce you to others that will help you and pray for you... 

     AND Welcome my brother or sister to the Family of GOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment