Friday, January 20, 2012

T.G.I.H.F. • Thank Goodness Its Happy Friday

I have A Dream!                                                    Brother Paul
I have a dream, a wonderful dream about Christians uniting for the common cause,
leading people to Jesus Christ and Salvation by His shed blood, plus nothing we can do
to deserve Eternal Security!

My dream includes GOD'S WORD, the road-map to Heaven, to eternal happiness and
love!, with King Jesus, for eternity!

I have a dream that all Christians will one day put into practice the teaching and
examples of King Jesus, that of love, patience, compassion, forgiveness, all the traits
that Jesus demonstrated while walking this earth those three short years!

I have a dream that all Christians will some day join hands in Christian brotherhood
(sisterhood) and work toward that goal before us, that none should perish, but that all
might be saved!

Do YOU share my dream?  Do YOU care that so many people are perishing?

As the years go by, I see a world more and more divided!  I see corruption and every
evil conceivable abound profusely!

I see people HUNGRY for what Jesus offers, but people BLINDED by WORLDLY
DISTRACTIONS,GADGETS,FALSE RELIGIONS, "eat, drink and be merry, for
tomorrow you will surely die"  philosophy,

What will it take for my dream to come true?  Ed suggests that there is but one way for
this dream to come true,  We must, all of us, return to The Master of LOVE, King Jesus,
and repent of our collective sin, and LIVE in the Glory and Grace of Christ!  We must
return to our FIRST LOVE!

Nothing less is expected of CHRISTIANS!  Christians are to be The Light of This World,
LIVING EXAMPLES OF GODLY LOVE!, the salt of the earth!, shining as a BEACON
showing the world the path to the CROSS, to JESUS, to ETERNAL LIFE!

Time is growing short,  King Jesus PROMISED He will return for HIS OWN!  Jesus may
very well return before I hit the send key!,  even so, come Lord Jesus!

Are you ready to depart this sin-sick world?  Are you washed in the Blood of Christ?
Are you helping others find their way?

Are you busy sharing the Gospel of Salvation with "whosoever"?

Jesus said, "I must go about My Father's business", What about you and me?   Our Father is depending on us to carry out The Great Commission!



 
Daily Smile:
Before going to Europe on business, a man drives his Rolls-Royce to a downtown New York City bank and asks for an immediate loan of $5,000. The loan officer, taken aback, requests collateral. 

"Well then, here are the keys to my Rolls-Royce," the man says. The loan officer promptly has the car driven into the bank's underground parking for safe keeping and gives the man the $5,000. 

Two weeks later, the man walks through the bank's doors and asks to settle up his loan and get his car back. "That will be $5,000 in principal, and $15.40 in interest," the loan officer says. The man writes out a check and starts to walk away. "Wait, sir," the loan officer says. "You are a millionaire. Why in the world would you need to borrow $5,000?" 

The man smiles, "Where else could I find a safer place to park my Rolls-Royce in Manhattan for two weeks and pay only $15.40?"

No comments:

Post a Comment