Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Friday

"The left behind" crowd
Who will be left behind?

The cultist and modernist church Suppose the Lord Jesus came on Sunday morning about 11:30 a. m. The cultist and modernist church, who deny that Jesus is Lord, won't miss a thing. Church will go right on as usual. There could be a believer who would suddenly disappear and shock a few but that would be all.

The Bible believing church
Remember Jesus had a Judas. They could have some visitors or professing Christians who would be shocked to death to suddenly see almost everyone around them just disappear in a "moment, in the twinkling of an eye."

A moderate church
Imagine a church where about half are saved and about half don't have a clue.  Can you imagine the consternation that will come over the lost left behind. There will be a lot more done than just scratching their heads in wonderment.

Transportation vehicles
Can you imagine what is going to happen to all the traffic on the roads, in the air and on the seas. On the roads there will be tons of wrecks. In the air, plane after plane will crash if the pilot were saved and no one to take over. A co-pilot will be stunned and call traffic control and report the disappearance. I have met a good number of "born again" pilots who have been aware of what could happen if they were flying at the coming of Christ. Awesome, when you think about it. The same goes for ships.

A husband and wife
She goes and he stays. What a shock will come over him. Years ago, I ran into John one day. He burst out to me, "Preacher, I got saved." Tell me about it John, I asked. He had heard me preach and heard about the rapture taking place. He said, "Last night, I was reading in bed. Mary fell asleep and when I looked at her it dawned on me that she would be taken and I would be left and I did not want her to go to heaven without me and so I prayed right then and accepted Christ as my Savior. I will be there Sunday and confess the Lord Jesus to everyone there." He did the next Sunday and went on with the Lord.

Prayer:  Father, help those who are not saved, and may they come to know Christ as their savior too. In Jesus name.

And I love you, all because the Lord Jesus suffered and died for our sins, paid our debt in full and rose again so we can be forgiven and go to heaven, sumner. Do you believe in that alone for your salvation? Believe and pray to receive Him as your Savior right now. "He that has the Son, has life" 1 John 5:12.


Daily Smile:
Money can't buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment