Saturday, February 20, 2016

Live In Christ

Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Have you ever asked yourself why I am here? Wouldn’t it be great that the Lord save us and take us on home with Him! What a thought. We would have no trouble, sorrow, aches and pains.
 
But, think of all the blessings we would miss. We would miss seeing our loved ones saved, our friends and their fellowship, and, yes, the Lord helping us thru hard times. So yes,”for me to live is Christ”.
 
Now it gets really good,
” and to die is gain”. Wow!!
 
What a blessed hope! This life is not all there is. We saved folks have something to look forward to.
 
How about you? Are you looking forward to heaven? I sure hope so. I would love to walk around heaven with you.
God Bless;

Walter D. Hill D. Min.
e-mail= hill.walter19@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment