Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Blind Man

John 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
 
I am so glad that day Jesus passed my way. I really was blind and could not see spiritual things. I had observed the natural world and many things in it, but, I was still blind. I did not see why Jesus died for the sin of the world. I did not see Jesus rising from the dead in a physical body, and finally, I did not see how Jesus and GOD the Father and the Holy Ghost could be one GOD of all.
Since Jesus saved me more than forty two years ago I now can see, not very good, and not very clear, but this one thing I do know; Jesus loves me. Jesus saved and keeps me.
NOW, if you dispute that salvation by grace, Please tell me what happened to me!!!
Christian friends, don’t try to argue with nonbelievers. Just tell them about your own personal salvation experience and let them try to explain that. Always give Jesus the honor and glory for everything and HE lift you up.
If you are saved, tell it.
 
God Bless;

Walter D. Hill D. Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment