Friday, January 12, 2018

If God Answered Your Prayers From Today

by shani4jc

    “The effective, fervent prayers of a righteous man avails much.” James 5:19

    Today I heard someone on the radio ask the following question:


    If God answered every prayer you prayed today, would anyone’s life be completely changed?


    I think this is something we all need to seriously contemplate in our own prayer life. We need to ask ourselves some hard questions. Would my prayers make an eternal difference in anyone’s life? Would anyone come to know Jesus because of what I prayed for today? If God answered my prayers that I prayed today, how would the world be changed if at all? If He answered all of my prayers, would anyone even know? It’s so easy to just throw up some quick thank you’s and I need this or that and then mark prayer time off of our list of things to do, but do we ever truly stop to think about the incredible power housed in truly effective, fervent prayers? If we truly understood the power produced by effective and fervent prayers, do you think our prayer life would change? 


    Prayer is absolutely the most important thing we can do for the people around us, the situations around us, and the world around us. When we sincerely pour out our heart and soul before God, He goes into  action like you would  or believe. Nothing gets His attention faster or calls Hum to action like the prayers of His children. Take some time to invest in your prayer life and watch God do mighty and amazing things that are beyond your wildest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment