Saturday, October 17, 2015

Rehearse what the Lord has done

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal and to kill and to destroy; (you and me) I (the Lord Jesus) am come that they (you and me) might have life and that they might have it more abundantly” John 10:10. Please don't get robbed. Multitudes are being robbed daily and do not know it. On Mar, 24, 1941 at the Franklin St. Baptist Church in Jacksonville Fla. I heard Pastor Pat Wimberly preach that God loved me and the Lord Jesus suffered and died to pay for my sins in full and rose so that I could trust that He paid for my sins in full so I could go to heaven. by believing God that Jesus paid my way to heaven fully. I believed God, trusted Jesus and God saved me and I have not gotten over it yet.

My folks were very poor. My dear mother was a pessimist and talked like we were going to the "Poor House” any day. God blessed me. I graduated from college and graduate school. Met this beautiful girl, Celeste, we married, were going to the mission field, the jungles of Brazil but God closed that door. I became a pastor. I believed God and prayed fervently that He would give me life abundantly and let me serve Him fervently.

He did and I have preached in every State but Rhode Island. Celeste and I have been in over 70 countries ministering in almost all of them. We have taught in five Christian colleges and seminaries. Written many Christian articles published in very good Christian publications. "Israel rehearsed all that GOD HAD DONE WITH THEM” Acts14:27, 15,4,5,12. (great lessons - read those verses)  This is what I have written, “what God has done.”

YOU, God wants YOU to have life more abundantly. He said so in John 10:10. You can have it abundantly if you will trust and obey PLEASE, PLEASE DO.
Your servant, C. Sumner Wemp 1 John 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment