Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Saturday

Forever With Him
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 gives us powerful prophetic words,
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.  And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Jesus Christ will return, and the church will be caught away! We will meet the Lord in the clouds and in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, we will be changed. From that moment on, we will always be with the Lord.

Maybe you are going through a rough patch right now. If so, let me remind you that this earthly life is a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. But we have eternity in store. Thank God we will ever be with the Lord!

If He tarries and we die before He returns, we get to go to heaven. But I have a feeling, with the way things are shaping up, that we will be the generation that sees His return.
Have you noticed how the eyes of the world are on the Middle East?  This is all end times stuff. Also, one of the things that Jesus said would be a precursor to the end is that the Gospel of the Kingdom would be preached to every nation, literally, to every language group.

And you know what? That will be completed in our generation.

So keep your eyes fixed on His return, and that day you will meet Him in the air and be with Him forever!

Good Morning and Happy Saturday,
     I see now that writing a prayer request plan over several days is efficient, however, it is challenging to go back and recap a Praise... As you have already figured out, today's recap is written in green to make it easier to follow...
Blue is what I wrote on Thursday...
     Friday, I woke at 1AM and decided I still had another hour to sleep instead of going then... Big Mistake... 2AM came and I was sluggish, could barely get going... What would have been a 15 minute get ready at 1AM will take about 60+ minutes as I struggled to get motivated... Left the house at 3:08 to deliver... About a fourth of the papers had been counted and bagged the night before and I moved quickly tossing papers... Stopped in front of Nielsen's Pharmacy to count and bag more papers... 4s, 8s, 10s, 15s and 25s... Almost another fourth of the papers were ready to deliver...
     Just before 6AM, I arrived at Hardee's to claim my two orders of Biscuits with sausage gravy and senior coffee... By 7:30AM, I was finished and feeling good decided to go ahead and make my Mississippi run... The furthest point only about 15 miles away, I felt confident... Everything went well until I turned around to head back and suddenly I could feel my body shutting down... It was the longest 15 miles of my life as I slapped my face to stay focused... W&J had already left for the morning so I was back at Hardee's for coffee before driving across town...
     Visited Ms. Joyce Mizell and left her papers, enjoyed another hot cup of coffee and then headed to the house for some much needed sleep...
     Unfortunately, sleep avoided me until after 3:30PM, Elaine had left to go get the Grandchildren at school and I slept until after 11:30PM... Ate supper, read email and then about 4:30AM, I woke again, having fallen asleep in front of the computer... Again... Back to my recliner where I slept some more until 7:30AM; THEN back to work... Praise The LORD!!!
From Wednesday's Email...
The Need Plan:

 1) Today - Finish the paper layout by midnight... Finished the paper layout almost at midnight and the last page was received at the printer at 12:10AM... Thank You LORD!!!
 2) Get at least four hours sleep tonight... Finally fell asleep after 2AM, woke several times, finally got up around 7:30AM... Close enough to call four hours, but felt rough all day... Thank You LORD!!!
 3) Pick up the papers Thursday... Problems at the printer... Possible delay in getting them printed from 7PM tonight until possibly in the morning... After several call backs, I was relieved to hear that the paper would be ready by 3PM today... I have picked up the papers and made it home by 6PM... Thank You LORD!!!
 4) Start paper delivery Friday about 1AM til the stores start opening (This is about three times faster than day delivery)... I plan to spend about an hour bagging papers for delivery tonight and then try to get 3-4 hours sleep... May go ahead and get dressed before bed, this way all I have to do is get up and go...

The rest of The Need Plan will have to wait a little while for the answers I seek...

 5) Continue paper deliver Saturday into outlying areas and Mississippi... Mississippi has already been completed, so I am looking at about 2-3 hours of driving today for the Pine, Thomas, Angie, Varnado run...
 6) Go to church and rest Sunday (Afternoon nap would be a Huge Blessing)... Afternoon nap is wiped out, since I made a previous 4PM commitment... A solid 1-2 hours sleep would be enough to make it through Monday...
 7) Finish the paper delivery early Monday morning in Franklinton...
 8) Go to Juror Duty Monday 9AM for what I hope will be a short day... 
 9) Relief from stress, focus on what needs to be done, the energy to complete the daily task and rest when it is needed... 
Thank you to those that stood in agreement with yesterday's prayer... By standing with me, doors were opened and satan was the one that got sidetracked... Thank You LORD!!!
My LORD... You Continue to work through me and around me in a might way... Even the setbacks are easier to handle... Thank You My LORD!!!

     Please continue to stand with me as this day goes by and Sunday and Monday approaches...
 
Thank and Have a Blessed Day,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment