Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Wednesday

"I have been crucified with Christ, 
nevertheless, I LIVE ..." Galatians 2:20

    The Apostle Paul made this bold announcement -- in Galatians 2:20 -- one of many such BOLD announcements ... 
    I suppose my  most appreciated quality of Paul is his BOLDNESS for Jesus and THE WORD! -- Paul was BOLD when proclaiming the Gospel of Salvation!-- given to us by King Jesus!  Paul was truly all about Jesus!
    I have been accused of being BOLD for the cause of Christ!  To this accusation, I plead GUILTY!  May I ever be found GUILTY for BOLDLY proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus, the Christ! -- the only hope of salvation!  --the only way -- the only   truth -- the only light of this world!  All praise, honor and glory to King Jesus!
    " I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith  in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."  Galatians 2:20
    Christian friend, I hope you too can say BOLDLY, like Paul, "I have been crucified with Christ."-- etc.  BUT, be prepared to be hated by the world! ... for the world hates those who take a stand for King Jesus!  Are YOU willing to pay such a high price for standing firm for Christ? I hope that you are.
     Paul also said, "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power  of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and  also for the Greek ---- For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."
    I say to you, stand firm for Jesus -- be not moved by false doctrines --truly, Jesus is the only way, the truth and the light of this world -- the ONLY HOPE for salvation ...
     To be crucified with Christ is to LIVE for Christ! -- day-by-day, moment-by-moment -- never mind that your enemies come against you!  --  they are not flesh and blood as you suppose, but powers and principalities -- Satan and his followers! 
     I say to you, if you love the world, and the things of this world, the love of Jesus is not in you.  For what does the world have that you should desire it over that which Jesus can give to you? ... PEACE -- ETERNAL JOY... COMPASSION -- LOVE -- TRUE HAPPINESS not found in the world!
    If you are one of HIS KIDS, boldly tell "whosoever" this -- that they too might be saved!-- "not by works, lest a man shall boast, but by the blood of Jesus..."  the precious life-blood of Jesus!
    Paul also said,"I count it all JOY that I have been crucified with Christ." -- "for I bear the mark of salvation -- in Christ, Jesus!"  What a bold statement of faith!
    YES, friends, Jesus is ALIVE and well! -- All Praise and Honor and Glory to King Jesus!
    I have a dear Preacher friend who told me he does not like to talk about Satan -- he likes to talk about the love of Jesus.  He is mostly correct-- we must not give Satan undue recognition, but we must be aware that 'ol Sleufoot is real and roams about this world seeking whom he may devour.
    There are two sides to this coin -- When I preach the Gospel of Jesus, I trample on Satan and his followers.  All Praise, Honor and Glory to King Jesus!
    Turn your eyes upon Jesus and LIVE in His Glory and Grace!   Who do you know that needs to hear the good news of the Gospel?  GO and SHARE your testimony with that person -- then PRAY that they come under conviction of The Holy Spirit that the seed that you plant may flourish and grow until that person begins a life-saving relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus, the Christ.

    dare to be BOLD for King Jesus! 
-- show the love of Jesus for "Whosoever"!


Saved, Saved
I’ve found a Friend, who is all to me,
His love is ever true;
I love to tell how He lifted me
And what His grace can do for you.

  Refrain
        Saved by His power divine,
        Saved to new life sublime!
        Life now is sweet and my joy is complete,
        For I’m saved, saved, saved!

He saves me from every sin and harm,
Secures my soul each day;
I’m leaning strong on His mighty arm;
I know He’ll guide me all the way.

  Refrain

When poor and needy and all alone,
In love He said to me,
“Come unto Me and I’ll lead you home,
To live with Me eternally.”

  Refrain

Daily Smile:
Son: Dad there is some one at the door to collect donations for a swimming pool.

Dad: Then, Give him a glass of water.


In The News:

Hobby Lobby Appeals Obamacare Mandate Ruling
Christian-owned Hobby Lobby is appealing in federal court over its case against the abortion-pill mandate in Obamacare, CBN News reports. The federal healthcare law forces employers to provide the "morning-after" pill and "week-after" pill in their health insurance plans or face more than $1 million in fines per day, but the owners of Hobby Lobby, the Green family, asked to be exempted from the mandate because it violated their belief that abortion is wrong. A lower court on Tuesday denied their initial request to be excused from the mandate, ruling that though the Greens have religious beliefs forbidding them from providing abortion-causing drugs, they were only "indirectly" burdened by the mandate's requirement. The company filed an emergency appeal to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals. Kyle Duncan, general counsel for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, which is representing Hobby Lobby, said: "Every American, including family business owners like the Greens, should be free to make a living without forfeiting their religious beliefs. The Green family needs relief before Jan. 1 and so we have asked the federal appeals court in Denver to issue an injunction against the mandate."

Thousands Protest Egypt Presidential Decree
A day after Egypt's Islamist president Mohammed Morsi decreed himself sweeping new powers, tens of thousands of protesters took to the streets in Cairo and across the country on Friday. State TV reported that protesters burned offices of the political arm of Morsi's Muslim Brotherhood group in the cities of Alexandria, Ismailiyah and Port Said, while Islamists engaged in fistfights with Morsi opponents in southern Egypt. Tens of thousands of Egyptians angered by Morsi's decisions converged on Cairo's Tahrir Square, the epicenter of protests that brought down former president Hosni Mubarak, chanting anti-Morsi slogans. "The people want to bring down the regime," some protesters shouted. Large crowds opposed to Morsi also gathered in the predominantly Christian neighborhood of Shubra and on the west bank of the Nile in the Muhandeseen neighborhood, and in the working-class neighborhood of Seyda Zeinab, a large banner picturing Morsi as a pharaoh read, "Down with the president." Later, Morsi spoke to large crowds of Islamist and Muslim Brotherhood supporters outside the presidential palace. Islamist speakers took turns riling the crowds with anti-Israel slogans as supporters chanted, "The people support the president's decree."

No comments:

Post a Comment