Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Monday

1st John 3:6 
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
 
Our verse today teaches about sin and sinners. This is a topic many of our churches avoid. The modern churches stress “do good and feel good”, and, sometimes they will throw in something about social issues they don’t like.
 
There are two types of sinners. First, there are those that sin willfully. Then there are those that sin through ignorance. The newly saved and the young Christians can sin because they didn’t know better. It is their responsibility to study their Bible to learn about how live. It is our, the older ones is Christ, to live and teach Christian living as an example before this younger generation.
 
The first group, those that say they are saved but continue to willfully sin, cast doubt upon their salvation. They doubt it, and, so does others.
 
 Christian friends, don’t doubt your salvation, rather, trust in it. 

 
God Bless;

Walter D. Hill D. Min.
P.O. Box 235
LaGrange, Ga. 30241
e-mail= hill.walter19@yahoo.com
 
Daily Smile:
A guy walking down a street one afternoon passes an old man sitting on the side of the road with a large sack.

The younger guy says to the old man, "Watcha got in the sack?"

The old man responds, "I got some monkeys in that there sack."

The younger man asks, "If I guess how many monkeys you got in the sack, can I keep one?"

The old man replies, "Son, if you guess how many monkeys I got in this sack, I'll give you both of 'em!"
 

O How I Love JESUS

1. There is a name I love to hear, 
 I love to sing its worth; 
 it sounds like music in my ear, 
 the sweetest name on earth.  
Refrain:
 O how I love Jesus, 
 O how I love Jesus, 
 O how I love Jesus, 
 because he first loved me!

2. It tells me of a Savior's love, 
 who died to set me free; 
 it tells me of his precious blood, 
 the sinner's perfect plea.
 (Refrain)

3. It tells of one whose loving heart 
 can feel my deepest woe; 
 who in each sorrow bears a part 
 that none can bear below.
 (Refrain)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment