Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Monday


Get the very desires of your heart

 One time, at the height of persecutions, I was downtown in a communist country by myself, don’t ask me how come? I went into a beautiful store full of cut glass vases. I bought one to bring to my wife and gave the sales lady a gospel tract. She tucked it away in her pocket very quickly. When I asked if she knew for sure she was going to heaven one day she said she did not but she wished she did. I told her how God loved her and sent the Lord Jesus to suffer and die for her sins and mine. He paid the debt of hers and my sins in full, was buried, rose again. And was seen alive by multitudes of people. I asked if that made sense to her. She said ,” Yes it did.” Could you believe what the Lord Jesus did to get her to heaven and trust Him right now as her Savior? She said, “Yes, I would like to do that.” I led her in a very brief prayer, for she was very fidgety. God gave her assurance she was saved and I left quickly. I told someone to follow up and left to come home the next day. That is absolutely one of the greatest joys of my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment