Sunday, August 24, 2014

Believe The Entire Bible

Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

It's not in vogue to believe in angels nor demons in this day we live. We are told that belief is superstition, and, old fashion. That to believe in angels and such is a sign of ignorance and simple mindlessness. We are told angels and demons do not exist. Who are we to believe? Modern man and all his sophistication, or, our Bible ? Its our choice. I believe every word in our Bible. Our Bible speaks of angels and demons, so, I believe. I have experienced the condemnation of people and evil influences upon my life. I have also experienced the help and peace of the LORD in times of turmoil. Its at the time when I couldn't help myself that someone or an Angel from GOD came and helped when no one else there. What better way, for the devil to hide his evil work than, to encourage folks to NOT believe in him! What do you believe?


God Bless;
Walter D. Hill D. Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment