Friday, August 26, 2011

Because He loved you, He brought you out to bring you in

The love of God
"Because the Lord loved you...hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you out of the house of bondage" Deut 7:8. We must never forget and we must always tell lost people that God loves them. I thought God was a big cop with a big club just waiting to clobber me into hell. When the preacher said, "God loves you" it blew my mind and made a big impact on my life forever. Emphasize that when you witness

The hand of God
The mighty hand of God was demonstrated the night He redeemed Israel from bondage. Pharaoh was determined to not let God's people go. With a mighty hand God convinced him to let them go. Satan, Pharaoh's counterpart, is determined to not let people go to heaven but to hell. With a mighty hand, God laid on Jesus all our iniquities (Isa 53:6) and He suffered and died for all our sins, 1 Pet 3:18, paid the debt in full, rose again and was seen by hundreds of people 1 Cor 15:4-8. . No wonder God calls it "so great salvation" Heb 2:3.

The way of God
There wasn't but one way for Israel to be delivered. A lamb must be substituted and die for everyone Ex 12:3 "for the wages of sin is death" Rom 6:23.. There isn't but one way to heaven. John saw Jesus and said, "Behold the lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world" John 1:29. Jesus said, "I am the way, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" Jn 14:6. You must believe and receive the Lord Jesus personally. Rom 1:16 and John 1:12. Tell Him right now, Lord Jesus I believe you suffered and died for my sins, paid my debt in full and rose again. Come into my heart. I gladly receive you as my Savior right now and trust you to save me too. Write and tell me about it if you just did it.

Father, thank you for proving your love for us, even while we were sinners, and for cleansing us from all our sins. In Jesus name
 

You are loved by God and me, 
ABC sumner

"Christianity is not a cafeteria where one may pick and choose what he wishes and reject the rest" Ellis.

No comments:

Post a Comment