Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend - Happy Sunday

Today's Thought:
You are not tempted because you are evil; you are tempted because you are human. Fulton J. Sheen

I will confess him before my Father in heaven! WOW
sumner wemp

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven" Matt 10:32. That is an awesome statement. He will confess us before the Father. WOW. Get them to confess the Lord Jesus publicly. It really helps confirm their salvation and what a blessing it is to them and the whole church.

It is a terrible tragedy that this practice is not being done too often in churches today. People go into a prayer room and you never see or hear what they did. To see them weeping and hear them tell they just got saved is a BIG highlight in their lives and in the church.

The night I was saved, March 28, 1940, I was so under conviction I could hardly stand it. The pastor gave an invitation every service for people to come forward who wanted to be saved and let someone talk to them and help them to be sure of their salvation. I went forward, the pastor told me how to be saved, prayed with me and God saved me.

What I did not know was that for the three weeks I had been going to church, word got out to everyone about this boy who wasn't saved. The whole church was praying for me. I could not have gone to hell if I had tried, so many people were praying for me. That, is a big secret to seeing people saved personally and in churches. I see a lot of people get saved because I pray earnestly for souls every day. You do the same and you will see the same. "Ye have not because you ask not" James 4:2. It is as simple as that.

Father, what a joy to openly confess You as our Father and Jesus as our Savior. May it be so to every child of God. In Jesus name

Go to www.sumnerwemp.com and see all the new material. 

ABC sumner


Daily Smile:
Two guys were riding in a car, arguing about how to say the name of the city that they were in. One said "Louieville" and the other "Louiseville." They went on arguing and arguing, until they came upon a fast-food restaurant. 

The one guy goes inside and says to the waitress, "Tell me the name of the place where I am right now really, really, really slowly."

The waitress goes, "Bur-ger-King."




Spread The Word!!!

The June '12 Edition of The StarLight News can be read on line at 
http://the-starlight-news.blogspot.com/... 

Happy Reading and 
Have a Safe & Enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment