Saturday, November 8, 2014

Faith

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
 
Today's focus is on faith. When we trust with all our heart we have faith in that person to do what he said. Our Bible says God loves us. I believe that. It says God gave His only begotten Son. I believe that. Jesus said if I go away I will come again. I’m waiting for that! I don’t understand with my simple mind How God could love some undeserving sinner; adopt him into God’s family and then give that sinner eternal life. I believe that!
 
There are a lot of things about this world and people I don’t understand. I do believe God has it all under control. God did not create this and go off and leave it to its own resources. God’s guiding hand is in everything whether we understand it or not.
 
I know, many have lost their jobs. Many are going thru very hard times. Many are about ready to give up. I believe God allows trials and hard times to come our way to test us. Not to break us! Its one thing to say we have faith and another to live that faith on a daily basis. Its our reaction that proves who we are. How are you reacting to your life’s hardship?
 
God Bless;
Walter D. Hill D. Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment