Monday, December 29, 2014

Saved or Not Saved

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

There are some people that use this verse to argue the point for predestination. They say that you can not come to Jesus to be saved unless the Father “giveth” you to Jesus.

I know this is a touchy issue, and, that is why I wish to clarify some thoughts about it.

There is nowhere in our Bible that teaches a “single” person has ever been predesignated. There are many places where we see “groups” of people predesignated. Our Bible divides people into two groups. Those that believe and are saved, and, those that do not believe and are not saved. Saved folks go to heaven. Unsaved folks don't.

Where are you going?

God Bless;
Walter D. Hill D. Min.


No comments:

Post a Comment