Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Christmas Tree???

In case you might have been questioned about your Christmas tree; let me share what a Christmas tree means to me.
 
On top, a star reminds me where I want to go, or an angel reminds methat Jesus made it so.
 
The lights tell me Jesus is the light of the world and I am to let my light shine also in this world.
 
The different decorations so pretty and bright remind me of heaven and its eternal light.
 
The garland wrapped around the tree holding it so tight, remind me of God's wonderful love and all of His great might.
 
The gifts piled under the tree that's given just to me, remind meof Jesus and His love for me. 

As I stand off and look upon my Christmas tree. I realize it was cut and killed to be a blessing just for me.
 
So you see friend, I don't worship that tree. I worship God who MADE that tree.
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS
 
God Bless;
Walter D. Hill D. Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment