Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Virgin Birth

Luke 1:34," Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?".
 
If anyone should know if Mary, the Mother of Jesus, was a virgin; she should! About this time of the year some people bring up the question of the Virgin Birth.
 
Let me say that I have no problem with the virgin birth. It was a miracle of God. Many miracles are in the Bible and I don't have a problem with believing them all.
 
Our God can do anything and if He desired a virgin to give birth, bless your heart, the virgin gave birth.
 
This is one of the doctrines in the Bible the unbelievers try to rationalize and reason away.
 
As we come to this Christmas season, dear friend lets you and I remember that Christ was given for us. He is the GIFT of life. May you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
God Bless;

Walter D. Hill D. Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment