Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Have Faith In GOD

Mark 11:22 (KJV) “And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.”

Have you ever stopped to think about the word “faith”? The definition of “faith” is the complete trust or confidence in someone or something. Now, take a moment and really think about that. In your life today how much faith, confidence, or trust do you have in God? Hebrews 11:6 says that without faith it is impossible to please Him; for he that comes to God MUST believe that he is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

Believe me, I know it’s not an easy thing to wrap your brain around. I know from experience that when troubling times come, how hard it is to know you are in God’s hands. There were times in my life when I didn’t know how I would be able to put food on the table for my children, or even how I was going to take my next breath when it felt like my world was crumbling around me. I was powerless. There have been moments in my life when absolutely NOTHING went right day after day after day. I am thankful for the ones who loved me and prayed for me. They interceded on my behalf so that I could make it through.

Looking back now I am able to see where God was there for me. He was WITH me even when I didn’t think He even cared. I say this to encourage you to continue to grow yourself in the Lord. Build yourself and let the Holy Spirit guide you. The scripture says it plainly to keep your eyes lifted to the hills. He is there with you through it all.

If you need prayer for anything, please feel free to message us through the website, Facebook, or through the emails. We are more than happy to give you a phone call and pray with you if you’d like.

God Bless;
Anna Green

No comments:

Post a Comment