Sunday, April 30, 2017

Endless love !

Jesus told the truth about sin. 

He said, “Out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, and adulteries, and all other sins that we commit.” Matthew 15:19. 

War comes from the human heart. 
Family tensions and problems come from the human heart. 
Rebellion comes from the human heart.

He also told the truth about love. 

God loves you-
- with a love that you don’t know anything about,
- because there is no human love comparable to divine love.

God’s love sent His Son to the cross to die and shed his blood for you. 
He would have died had you been the only person in the whole world. 

That’s exactly what our Lord Jesus Christ did. 

God raised Him from the dead.
And He’s alive!

"Dear Lord, thank You for Your endless love that is longer, wider, higher and deeper than I can comprehend. Please forgive me of my sin and let Your love wash over me so that I may be free from shame, guilt and condemnation. Make me fully alive in You! In Jesus’ Name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment