Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Strength Of The LORD

Psalms18:32 It is GOD that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

There do come a time in our life when we can not depend upon our own strength, our own emotions, or even, our own logical thinking. We become weak in body, emotional disabilitated, and, our mind becomes confused.

In times like that we need good praying friends, we need a loving family, and, we the support of folks that care. Thank GOD I have all that plus I have Jesus that feels my sorrow!

Christian friends, GOD will “girdeth” you with strength to meet any need in our life. GOD will make your way perfect by saving you today.

This is GOD's will, that all come to repentance and accept Jesus as their LORD.

WILL YOU?

God Bless;
Walter D. Hill D. Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment