Monday, December 26, 2016

Neither do I condemn thee

John 8:11

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
 
Jesus never condemns any one. We all are already condemned. We have all been borned in sin. We sin every day, and, what we need is forgiveness, not condemnation.
Many Christians are quick to condemn others. They love to gossip, spread rumors, and share dirt they think they know as facts.
 
That type of folks think they doing good by exposing faults in people. In reality, they are showing their own weakness by trying to lift them selves up by bringing others down. Most people know this and just hope their own faults are not known by that gossiper.
 
As a Pastor and Christian of some years; I have heard many tells of sin. I had a deacon take a refrigerator from the fellowship hall. I know of a Pastor that took the piano from the sanctuary after he had resigned. Another Pastor stole a large sum of money from his church and then resigned. I could go on and on, but, you get the picture. I could condemn them and hold it against them and allow myself to think ill of them, but I don't. My GOD will take care of them. I want to stay focused on the work Jesus has given me to do.
When we hold a grudge, ill will, and/or concentrate on faults of others, we burden our self down with stuff we can not control.
 
Turn it all over to our LORD and he will tend to his business.
Plus! The burden will be off you.
Ain't God good?
 
God Bless;
Walter D. Hill D. Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment