Thursday, May 3, 2018

Get Under the Waterfall

by Pastor Carter Conlon 

Psalm 42, verses 7 and 8 says this, “Deep calls unto deep, at the noise of your waterfalls. All your waves and billows have gone over me. The Lord will command His loving kindness in the daytime and in the night His song shall be with me. A prayer to the God of my life.”

You know the psalmist in this passage remembers how faithful God has been to him in past times. There have been times of refreshing, deliverance, and divine strength that have come into his life. In his present time of deep need, he knows, as you and I do, that the deep compassion and strength of God will again be his. Not just for a moment, but will so carry him and so carry you and I through the day, that we will all be singing at night. Get under the waterfall of God’s love today.

It’s time to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment