Friday, May 25, 2018

Go Ye Therefore

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto rightousness: and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I don't put much stock into a person when they tell me they are saved but then can't or won't tell me about the circumstance, time, or place where they accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. I think if you are saved, you will tell about it! You will WANT to tell others.

I have heard folks say they were too shy, tongue tied, or embarrassed to stand in church and share their experience with Jesus. I might be wrong, but, if you won't share your blessings of Jesus, in church with fellow Christians who love you, then, you sure won't share Jesus with anyone on the street!

I've concluded that many Christians don't know what witnessing is, or, is all about.

That is one of the major problems in our churches. We are not going unto the world with the good news that Jesus saves. We sit back and tell ourselves, “God will save them in the end”,or, “God already knows who will be saved so we don't have to worry about it”,or, and here is the kicker, “ I am not worthy to witness”.

IF CHRISTIANS WON'T TELL ABOUT JESUS, WHO WILL???

I still love you and God does too!!
God Bless;
Walter D. Hill D. Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment