Friday, July 6, 2018

Today Is... Friday, July 6th...

Effective Immediately:
      There will no longer be any FB post from The StarLight News or to this BLOG... The USA is dividing before my eyes and I find it very troubling...
             Right Now, I would be the Happiest Christian In This WORLD, but only if JESUS came back tonight...
     Do You Hear What I am Saying???
     JESUS said in John 15:10-12KJV  If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11  These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 12  This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
     JESUS SAID, “Keep My Commandments” and “LOVE ONE ANOTHER, AS I HAVE LOVED YOU... I am not seeing this on FACEBOOK...
     We can ACT LIKE CHRISTIANS or WE CAN ACT LIKE THE WORLD...
    OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE WHAT I SEE... satan IS BUSY DRIVING WEDGES BETWEEN CHRISTIANS, DIVIDING US, he ALREADY HAS THE LOST... CHRISTIANS ARE ACCEPTING SOME SINS AS “OK” AND TOLERATING OTHER SINS... THE WORLD HAS PULLED SIN FROM THE DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT TELLING EVERYONE IT’S GRAY...
    DON’T BE FOOLED...
    GOD ISN’T FOOLED...
    PRAY THAT JESUS DOES NOT COME BACK TONIGHT...
   
Good Night All,


Richard Spurlock,
editor of The StarLight News

No comments:

Post a Comment